The Fraggle Rock movie is still in development

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Boober watch out the movie isn’t ready ye-oh no he’s wearing AirPods oh god oh ****

CoOKiE

Reaction score
So, i guess you're all behind.

There's a bunch of Jim Henson/ Muppet Facebook groups, but one we talked about the secret Fraggle project. Johnny has been posting on his Instagram.

The puppets are all made, is what we know. Pictures of Gobo, Red, and Uncle Traveling Matt have surfaced. If they're getting ready to film, it's a matter of time before we know anything else.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So, i guess you're all behind.

There's a bunch of Jim Henson/ Muppet Facebook groups, but one we talked about the secret Fraggle project. Johnny has been posting on his Instagram.

The puppets are all made, is what we know. Pictures of Gobo, Red, and Uncle Traveling Matt have surfaced. If they're getting ready to film, it's a matter of time before we know anything else.
I actually did see a couple of posts on Instagram from people with inside info hinting at some sort of Fraggle project.

If this Fraggle movie, the new Muppet series, AND the SST movie all start filming this year I am gonna lose my ****!!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Could somebody please provide some links to the possible new behind the scenes images?