The Food Thread (Non Instagram Edition)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
@fuzzygobo I don’t mind the shamrock shakes but they definitely aren’t as hyped up as people make them out to be, and frankly the consistency is a bit syrup-y for me.

I had a shamrock shake a couple days ago stoned and..... eh, they’re a lot better when you’re sober. 😕

cjd874

Reaction score
If there’s a smashburger near you I DEFINITELY recommend them! They’re like a more fancier five guys.

And yes, McDonald’s puts A LOT of ketchup on their burgers. Their ketchup isn’t even good to begin with!
I haven't had a smashburger before, but I don't know how to feel about smashing the juice out of a burger and making it flat and crispy...I'll try one someday though. Maybe I'll actually (wait for it)....
Eat my words.

And about McD's, maybe that's why my dad loves it....all the ketchup on those burgers. Honestly, his diet consists of tea, red meat, ramen, chicken, and ketchup. Tells you all you need to know.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Not exactly food related, but close.
When I was little, kids ate Luden’s cherry cough drops like they were candy.
They used to come in a box of twenty. They weren’t individually wrapped, so they tended to stick together.
Back at n grade school, kids used to trade candy a lot. I’ll give you two cough drops for a stick of gum. Even though Luden‘s had very little medicinal value, they had her gh trade value.
The local drugstore sold them with the candy, not with the medicine.
Luden’s also made a menthol version, but there was no demand for that. It was cherry or nothing.