The Food Thread (Non Instagram Edition)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Outback is one of my favorite resteraunts to go to. They actually have some of the best chicken tenders (regular or Buffalo), not gonna lie.

I have only been to Texas Roadhouse two times, but I agree their food is good! I love their burgers.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I like Texas Roadhouse too, they always have a reasonably-priced sirloin dinner that I've always gotten, but the main reason they've done away with the peanuts, obviously, is because of COVID. Another place that also had buckets of peanuts on the tables was Logan's, which is another chain that abandoned my town years ago.

Speaking of which, how do you guys usually like your steaks cooked? Me, they gotta scream when you cut into them, if you catch my drift.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean I’m not really a big fan of steak period. Like eating it straight up. I prefer eating it as a steak and cheese sub (plain).

Any Del

Reaction score
Never had steak mostly chicken, lamb, ham, pork, beef and ribs well done.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don’t even like pork or ham anymore. Only bacon, and if and only if it’s on a burger or mixed in another dish. Otherwise, straight up bacon? No thank you

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Medium well for me. I like some pink, but I want it dead.
Snowthy, you would’ve liked my dad. Give him a bloody prime rib, he was in his glory.

I tried steak tartare once, couldn’t enjoy it.
Alex, if you get a steak sub, like a Philly cheese steak, it’s sliced really thin and cooked all the way through. They don’t give you a choice of done ness. Burgers, yes.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It’s not so much how I prefer my steaks done but I just find myself bored eating it straight up, and the texture throws me off a bit.

That’s why in sub sandwiches it at least gives me something in addition to steak, cheese and bread.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So here's a southern thing that'll probably gross you guys out: eating cold left over chicken - especially fried chicken.

Then again, I've heard that northerns love cold left over pizza. Eww.