The Fluffets

Fluffets

Reaction score
I have no idea who that is but that is so cool. Very cute and funny video.
Frankly same here:confused:, but he has a page on wikipedia and I think he's been in at least 32 years of film and television, including Star Wars and Doctor Who, and he's 69. Thanks btw.:big_grin:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
HOLY OWNED AND OPERATED!:eek: THAT'S YOU!

I've seen some of your stuff before, but I never knew that that was you!

(Is overwhelmed with amazement and is reduced to stunned babbling)

(Deep breathing)

OK. I'm better.

To be truthful I'm amazed more with my own stupidity. I've seen your character before, both on YouTube and your old profile pic, but I never made the connection.

This rant has been brought to you today by the letters g-r-e-a-t and the number 8.

Fluffets

Reaction score
HOLY OWNED AND OPERATED!:eek: THAT'S YOU!

I've seen some of your stuff before, but I never knew that that was you!

(Is overwhelmed with amazement and is reduced to stunned babbling)

(Deep breathing)

OK. I'm better.

To be truthful I'm amazed more with my own stupidity. I've seen your character before, both on YouTube and your old profile pic, but I never made the connection.

This rant has been brought to you today by the letters g-r-e-a-t and the number 8.
Oh thanks so much, I didn't think it's much but, well... It's a start! So thank you so much for your compliments, I may not have posh tech or perfect puppets but I think it's a good start, plus I do have some characters that are bought from places and not made, but the credit for making them goes to my super-duper mum. The most muppety is her own desing called Grumpy Stan, he hasn't been featured much because I can't do a voice for him, or at least I can't think of one, I always imagine what they're gonna sound like but to my surprise its always totally different so I usually just focuse on Arthur, and maybe sometimes I make a vid or two with Kermit but not often, as he's not a character I own obviously, sometimes I mix things in, lip-synching to songs is a better way to get in more characters, I have friends though, if they act a bit more serious on this then I might get them to do the characters, added with some hard scriptwriting for me to do and the (currently not seen except for one video) puppet stage. An interesting fact: possibly my bigest character is a dragon puppet that was bought for my birthday called Diego, I gave him gloves and sometimes a pair of Elvis shades for style, he also came with a rod, which doesen't really add any more performance but helps me perform kermit.