The Fluffets

Fluffets

Reaction score
I like the Fluffets, see a lot of places you could go with them IF (and that's a big if) you:
-Get the camera a bit farther away. (I couldn't understand what was happening)
-Make a puppet stage that you can hide behind, AND:
-Get some other performers. (I know your secret. How? The fact that there's never more than one character in a scene at once.)

All in all, pretty good!

And one final note: It's not the puppet, it's what you do with it. Keep using sock puppets.

Thanks for taking the time to listen.

Hope this helps,

Scooterthegofer
Thanks, I basically don't write anything I do so it sucks half the time, and Arthur is basically the only developed character.:stick_out_tongue: It would help to get some help though, I know a friend who I chat by e-mail who wrote the script for a web show I hope to soon complete the pilot for so maybe he could write for the show, I DO have a stage somewhere, just Haven't used it, I think I could get one or 2 friends to help out, it would help to get a cameraman, but I HATE having Mum get involved, it's so embarassing, although she is a great Mum!:big_grin:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Arthur is basically the only developed character.:stick_out_tongue:
For me, the only truly developed character I have is Maggie (not counting the Animal puppet I'm waiting for in the mail:halo:, but that's not an original character) So I know how you feel.

Fluffets

Reaction score
For me, the only truly developed character I have is Maggie (not counting the Animal puppet I'm waiting for in the mail:halo:, but that's not an original character) So I know how you feel.
Oh right well if you've got any footage of her I'm sure I and several other members would be interested, or if you've already posted it somewhere here.:big_grin::halo:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Oh right well if you've got any footage of her I'm sure I and several other members would be interested, or if you've already posted it somewhere here.:big_grin::halo:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I haven't made any videos yet, but I'm working on some.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
And also, let's not forget, :mad: started out as just a pig in the Muppet Glee Club, and look at how popular she is now.

Fluffets

Reaction score
New video guyz, and it's been commented on by actor Harry Fielder, really! To give a brief desc its something I did when I was bored and I don't want to spoil it for you, it stars part-time Fluffet member Spinner (with some obvious showing of hands that I wasn't bothered about) and some inventive Ideas thought up by my Mum and I, enjoy The Many Antics Of Spinner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtJh-CogNUE