The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I was literally just thinking about this the other day: the admiration I have for other members such as Phillip, The Count, fuzzygobo, Oscarfan, scarecroe, etc, who have been on the site way longer than me and have somehow had the patience to keep the same avatars for well over a decade... I can promise you I'll keep my username the same (because I know how annoying that can get), but not the avatar. :big_grin: All too often I just see stuff that I think would make for a great avatar.

Someone like D'Snowth will change his here and there but he's still synonymous with the Snowth which makes me curious: is there even one avatar you guys equate with me? I do change them so much that I would imagine not, lol.
I literally came here to say the exact same thing! 😆
But yeah, finally changing from the old pig avatar. I'd had it for over a year now, I think, and i've wanted to change it for a long time. Big Bird's my favorite character, and the whole pig schtick felt a little tired.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
But yeah, finally changing from the old pig avatar. I'd had it for over a year now, I think, and i've wanted to change it for a long time. Big Bird's my favorite character, and the whole pig schtick felt a little tired.
It wasn't tiring for me and I thought that it was cute to be honest.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Everyone be using the Out to Lunch avatars.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Because I doubt anyone would know who generic anime pretty boy over there is...

I've started playing Ni No Kuni 2 and he's one of the playable characters. His name is Roland and he really needs to smile more and not be so serious all the time

BertFan

Reaction score
I changed my avatar to the car driver AM from the song "Going for a ride"

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
My avatar is from the Sesame Street insert, "The life of a Yellow Yahoo", a strange yellow bird who is the central character in that segment. The bird is not shown in the avatar. My username is inspired by said segment, but the "Yahooey" part is inspired by Yogi Bear's athletic team in "Laff-a-Lympics".

I don't know why Muppet Wiki omits the hyphen in "Ya-Hoo".