The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Kid, I don’t know what kind of drugs you’re on, but I want some of them.
Bro, I'm not on drugs. I'm just so obsessed with weird, exaggerated funny stuff like this. BTW the "stinky cheese battle" is a reference to VeggieTales. LOL, talk about Scottish. XD

Sally Swing

Reaction score
Sally Swing: She's a fairly obscure character who only appeared in one short in '38, but luckily, the new Betty Boop comics brought her back and she and Betty are basically girlfriends and I love them. :flirt:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A couple of reasons: it's something I do every once in a while, just to do something different, by having a different colored Yoshi each day. Also, to commemorate the upcoming tenth anniversary of my MORON LEAGUE SEQUEL! short, which featured three Yoshis.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
@D'Snowth, what's with the Yoshi avatar? I mean, I like it, but is there a reason why you changed the Snowth to Yoshi?
@ConsummateVs Your avatar shows Robot Jones. I was a fan of that show once because I thought it looked like Vampires, Pirates & Aliens or even a sloppy-looking Family Guy when I was little, but because when I looked it up again after I had forgotten the show for almost 10 YEARS long I realized it looked like a predecessor to Chowder or The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack (the latter being the WORST SHOW I ever hated) due to its character designs and DIRTY-LOOKING animation style, I now hate it, and hate ALL OF IT except I like the character Robot Jones himself. I'm okay with Robot Jones and his Mom and Dad Units themselves, but I hate the REST of the characters in the show so far.