The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I AM DA CHEEZ! I AM DA BEST KARAKTER ON DA SHOW even though really chocolate is the best

I AM BETTER DAN BOTH DA SALAMI AND DA BALONI COMBINED!

Any Del

Reaction score
Okay. So a couple of months ago, @LittleJerry92 asked me to do some animation for one of his silly SaltyWhiteGuy videos of a political argument between a stereotypical liberal, a stereotypical conservative, and a not-so-stereotypical independent shaking his head at the whole thing. So, just to add to the silliness of the video, every few frames, I'd animate some "blink-and-you'll-miss-it" kind of things; like with the liberal, I did one frame where he tongue snaps off, and another where his teeth crack; similarly I did one frame where the conservative has his foot in his mouth, and another where he has a big anime mouth kind of thing, stuff like that.
I AM DA CHEEZ! I AM DA BEST KARAKTER ON DA SHOW even though really chocolate is the best

I AM BETTER DAN BOTH DA SALAMI AND DA BALONI COMBINED!

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
And I should add that I threw in the bit with the cheese just to troll Jerry. :stick_out_tongue:
How about we START A STINKY CHEESE BATTLE!!!!!!!!! THROW SOME STINKY CHEESE AT JERRY'S NOSE!!!!!!!!! BUHUHUHUHAUHHUAHUAHUAHAUHUAHWWWUUUUAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:batty::batty::batty::batty:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
How about we START A STINKY CHEESE BATTLE!!!!!!!!! THROW SOME STINKY CHEESE AT JERRY'S NOSE!!!!!!!!! BUHUHUHUHAUHHUAHUAHUAHAUHUAHWWWUUUUAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:batty::batty::batty::batty:
I-- ...what??

BertFan

Reaction score
Ummm...