The end of Playhouse Disney Live at WDW

PHDGrady

Reaction score
I registered in this forum specifically to reply to this thread.

Bear, and his Big Blue House, have been a HUGE part of my life for the last 5 years. I had the honor of performing with him on a daily basis at Disney's California Adventure for years. Better still, I got to close the show with him out there. As far as I know, I was the last person on stage with Bear.

I do the current Playhouse Disney show, with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It. Is. Not. The. Same. I, along with my fellow puppeteers, miss Bear on a daily basis. The joke backstage is that it's ALWAYS "too soon." And we always pause when we find orange fur on someone's clothes (cause that stuff never goes away! It's a badge of honor!)

Anyway. I just thought I'd share in the love that we all have for Bear =) All the best, everyone!

AAO

Reaction score
It's good to see that you guys out there miss him as much as we do here in FL... :smile: Question... does Bear still hang around there? Y'know, just in case...?

muppet baby

Reaction score
I registered in this forum specifically to reply to this thread.

Bear, and his Big Blue House, have been a HUGE part of my life for the last 5 years. I had the honor of performing with him on a daily basis at Disney's California Adventure for years. Better still, I got to close the show with him out there. As far as I know, I was the last person on stage with Bear.

I do the current Playhouse Disney show, with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It. Is. Not. The. Same. I, along with my fellow puppeteers, miss Bear on a daily basis. The joke backstage is that it's ALWAYS "too soon." And we always pause when we find orange fur on someone's clothes (cause that stuff never goes away! It's a badge of honor!)

Anyway. I just thought I'd share in the love that we all have for Bear =) All the best, everyone![/quote

Wow thanks so much for replying to this thread , i really miss the show to i did not get to see much of it but i am planing on geting some of the eposides on DVD to catch up .

This show was a good , henson production i am so glad that it was made you shared a wonderful memerory .

Elmo The Second

Reaction score
Wow I love bear in the big blue house. My favorite was always Treelo! He or she [i have no idea] was so funny

PHDGrady

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good site to post a large video file on? As a youtube sort of thing? I have the video of the final PHD in California. I also have some bear-cam footage, though not sure if that's kosher to post =) I'd love to share it with you! I'll have to find out the file size and let you know. It's big... high quality and all 22 minutes.

Teenager's

Reaction score
I'd Love to see both of those videos. Would you be opposed to breaking it up into shorter bits on youtube? or is it also to large of a file for that?

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Man do I miss this show. This was my favorite back at MGM studios. I wish bear could still be in the disney parks in some form( ride, show, etc).