The (De)Evolution of Fozzie

camillachick

Reaction score
I guess I just can't believe it. Animal and Fozzie are very convincing. Piggy's screaming voice sounds different though and Grover's too. Are there any other characters with recent voice changes I should know about? Frank will still do yoda in the last Star Wars movie right?

Sorry to have steered the conversation so far off. This just took me by surprize. (insert a sheepish look icon) I'll insert something on topic once I come out of shock.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Frank will still do Yoda for Star Wars movies as far as I know.

Piggy and Grover scereaming do sound funny. It's like when KErmit screams or any other character performed by a different person. I think the reason is when you do a scream you start to loose control of your voice.

Recent changes have only been Franks characters as far as I know. Lew was done by Bill in AVMMC and Sam was done by Kevin Clash. Other than that. that's it. Ofcourse you probably know that Scooter was not done by Richard Hunt so I won't even mention that.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Firstly, Yoda is pretty much Voice over work for Frank now (In case you are wondering, the Clone Wars cartoon Yoda is voiced by Tome Kane (?) who was the professor on Powerpuff Girls), as he's now a CGI

And personally, I think ERIC IS DOING BETTER WITH PIGGY AND FOZZIE THAN FRANK AS OF LATE. (Sorry... hit the caps lock, don't want to retype)

What bugs me is Fozzie's dumpier rounder head... I dunno why!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
What bugs me is Fozzie's dumpier rounder head... I dunno why!
Huh... I actually thought that was really cute. I don't know why either...

WiGgY

Reaction score
I agree, but I think it's because he's there live. Being live really helps out. If Frank were live and full time, he'd do just as good a job.

And I can't say it enough. FOZZIE RULES! Eric's Fozzie is so dead on. I was convinced that Frank Oz did the characters in AVMMC.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The BEST Fozzie was during TMS; check him out with James Coburn. That's the Fozzie I like.