The Creature Calamity Club

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yep...let's go. Hopefully future me won't get into trouble. I don't trust him, I don't like him, I don't even want to look at him. You sure he's changed? -_-

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
*gets to the pond*

Darren: Nice area, I can see why you choose to nap here.

Yes, it is nice.

Lola p

Reaction score
**Uh, o- ok...**

*Grabs book, and just leaves and finds the pond*

*Thinks: Sweet Raptor Jesus, that was disturbing. Should I tell everyone what I found or...?*

*Smiles*

Hey guys...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I'm sure but I admit that him telling us it's okay to drink human blood makes me feel uneasy...

*sigh*
Let's go.

*teleport with Johnny to a secluded area in the park and walk with him to the pond*

Lola p

Reaction score
(Its Marie, XD )

Uh, pretty decent!

*Nervous laugh*

I finally found why I've been sleeping so much... I mean, I can sleep for what, days? But, now its starting to get out of hand. Like, just 2 days ago, I woke up from a month's sleep. I mean, that's not that good, is it? As far as I know, my species isn't immortal, so this is just... Wasting my life away. Its been stressing me out for awhile now, I mean, who wouldn't be stressed? Right?

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
I'm sorry about that Marie, but perhaps we can help you, why have you been sleeping so much?

Lola p

Reaction score
Well, easier said then done... Hehe...

*Gulps*

Well, basically I have to... Uhm....

*Blushes*

Kiss a member of my species...

(I know its lame, but whatever. XD )

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
Oh Marie, I understand, a kiss is a very powerful thing, instead of kissing a merman, I kissed Darren, it's why I'm banished. Don't be embarassed, now please, tell me how does that affect your sleep?

Lola p

Reaction score
Well, its said that when I reach the age of 19, I'll start to sleep more and more before I just... Sleep forever. The only way to stop this is to kiss a random member of my species. I just reaches 19 in February....

*Just kind of wraps her arms around her legs*