The Creature Calamity Club

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
We accidentally trespassed another kraken's territory when we were swimming in the sea earlier. It challenged Johnny for a battle...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Kraken: That's not good...He is not a fully grown Kraken. He does not stand a chance against one who is bigger...though I guess its too late for that now...he can stay here and heal but...he might have some scars in human form...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
It was either fighting or being eaten...

*give the kraken a grateful smile*
Thanks... And I don't care if he has scars in human form. He's alive, that's all that matters.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Kraken: The cuts should heal soon...but the missing limbs take time to grow back...What kind of kraken was it?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Kraken: Sounds like a vortex kraken. You are lucky he even survived. It must have gone easy on him, sensing he's still young. He won't be fully grown for a few hundred years

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Well, it did mention something about vortex...

*look at Johnny while the lake kraken is talking and then back at him*
Are all vortex kraken like this one? Threatening to eat everyone who unknowingly trespasses their territory?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Kraken: Some vortex were less willing to assimilate than others...some of us just want to live normally and be at peace with others. You will notice I do not look like the kind you described...they retain their alien appearance because they did not want to change.

(you know what's sad, my weird version of ecco history makes more sense than the actual games XP)