The Classic Electric Company Memories Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Douglas Grant (Zachary) passed away a year or so ago.
Did he? I had no idea.
Outside of The Electric Company, the only other place I saw him was an episode of Good Times. He played a bully, and John Amos gave him an epic beating.
Back in the days when parents did that. Legally.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Did he? I had no idea.
Outside of The Electric Company, the only other place I saw him was an episode of Good Times. He played a bully, and John Amos gave him an epic beating.
Back in the days when parents did that. Legally.
Yep....he passed away May 27 , 2018 . (I had to double check the imdb site ) It didn't say what he died of

Katzi428

Reaction score
Someone took "You Oughta Try Two' down ?? :mad: There are clips older than that one up & THAT one has to be taken down :rolleyes:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Once upon a time the Viacom police were prone to take down any video with their Noggin logo. Which led to so many videos with that little black dot in the corner.
If anything gets posted on YouTube, I don’t take it for granted it will stay up forever.
I’m sorry “You Oughta Try Two” got pulled. If someone ever does post it again, check in the comment section underneath. Chances are good you’ll see an entry by one of two trolls that used to be on here.
Mike CNW (mikebennedict on here) will find something nasty to say. This is the Mike Bentley who polluted YesterdayLand.

Cory S. “Long live Joe Raposo!”
He’s been dead for thirty years, dummy.
Cory S, “”RIP Joe Raposo!”
“Gnarly!” “Huzzah!”

Katzi428

Reaction score
Once upon a time the Viacom police were prone to take down any video with their Noggin logo. Which led to so many videos with that little black dot in the corner.
If anything gets posted on YouTube, I don’t take it for granted it will stay up forever.
I’m sorry “You Oughta Try Two” got pulled. If someone ever does post it again, check in the comment section underneath. Chances are good you’ll see an entry by one of two trolls that used to be on here.
Mike CNW (mikebennedict on here) will find something nasty to say. This is the Mike Bentley who polluted YesterdayLand.

Cory S. “Long live Joe Raposo!”
He’s been dead for thirty years, dummy.
Cory S, “”RIP Joe Raposo!”
“Gnarly!” “Huzzah!”
I forgot the Noggin logo was there .
And wouldya believe the SAME mike bennedict is still around? He's posting negative comments on you tube ! To quote Bugs Bunny: "What a maroon!!"

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
He’s been doing that for years. Once he said something about my wife Sharon on YesterdayLand. I knew he lived around Chicago. So help me, if I ever saw him, I’d punch his lights out and probably end u in jail.
Then he made a number of enemies here, now for the past fifteen years he’s been crapping all over YouTube. This must be his mission in life, to make the whole world hate him . Way to go.

Katzi428

Reaction score
He’s been doing that for years. Once he said something about my wife Sharon on YesterdayLand. I knew he lived around Chicago. So help me, if I ever saw him, I’d punch his lights out and probably end u in jail.
Then he made a number of enemies here, now for the past fifteen years he’s been crapping all over YouTube. This must be his mission in life, to make the whole world hate him . Way to go.
I didn't see your reply til now......(sorry!)
The guy needs help. I remember you saying that he had said things about on Yesterdayland. about your wife . I think he's still in Chicago. Don't worry;...... I strongly believe in karma .

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
He’ll get his. Someday he’ll tick off the wrong guy and that will be it.

Katzi428

Reaction score
He’ll get his. Someday he’ll tick off the wrong guy and that will be it.
Yep...very true!! I don't wish harm on anyone . And normally I'm a nice person (which you & a lot of others here know. . ) But if anything happens to him I won't really be sorry.