The breakfast cereal thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Walmart has so many cereals that are exclusive to them now, that's it's actually pretty insane: mermaid cereal, unicorn cereal, Baby Shark cereal (yes, they actually have a Baby Shark cereal) . . . but now they also have cream-filled cereals from Hershey's that I decided to give a try.

And it's really not that great.

The cereal itself is really tough and crunchy, so by the time you actually get to the cream filling, it's pretty much all just mush.

It's also the first time I've ever seen the cereal in a box sealed in a silver foil bag, as opposed to a mostly clear plastic bag.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just picked up a box of Golden Grahams, and noticed they all say "Retro Recipe! Honey is back!" What's that all about? You mean there hasn't been any honey in them all this time?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just picked up a box of Golden Grahams, and noticed they all say "Retro Recipe! Honey is back!" What's that all about? You mean there hasn't been any honey in them all this time?
I don't even taste that much of a difference either.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what’s one breakfast cereal I actually never found very appetizing?

The pebbles cereals.

Flavor wise they’re both decent, but what bugs me is the fact that they’re just..... well, a very big flaky mess. Like this is one cereal you need to eat with milk and a bowl and spoon.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You know what’s one breakfast cereal I actually never found very appetizing?

The pebbles cereals.

Flavor wise they’re both decent, but what bugs me is the fact that they’re just..... well, a very big flaky mess. Like this is one cereal you need to eat with milk and a bowl and spoon.
Too much milk kills it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't mind the Pebbles too much, but they definitely have to be a cereal you need to be in the mood for.

Any Del

Reaction score
I've eaten cereal with water before so...