The breakfast cereal thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
so the new honey nut frosted flakes are actually really good. this is coming from someone who hates frosted flakes to begin with.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's a new strawberry flavored Rice Krispies out now, and man, you talk about a cereal that'll turn your milk pink; that milk turns almost snowth pink!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Tried a box of Classic Trix, and I'm happy to report there's no rancid aftertaste like modern Trix seems to have.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Have to admit, I haven't seen any commercials for any of the cereals mentioned in the last few posts. Then again, I'm not the one who does the shopping for myself so I rully wouldn't know what's available at the various megastores. :shifty:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Honestly, after I cut back on eating suggary cereal, it's actually made me feel better. Physically and mentally.
Welcome to my world. When I was younger I had every sugary cereal that ever came out of Battle Creek, Michigan. But there comes a time your body won't accept it anymore.
You either have to go for healthy cereal, oatmeal, or eggs. And your body will thank you for it.
And God forbid if you ever have to go to the hospital, your choices are limited to plain Cheerios, corn flakes, or plain Rice Krispies. No frosting, no marshmallows, no neon colored milk.
No Pop Tarts either.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Besides Fruit Brute, the only other thing I wouldn't touch was anything peanut butter.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Walmart has two new exclusive cereals that sound absolutely disgusting: maple and bacon, and chicken and waffles.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
No... chicken and waffles sounds so...WRONG!!!
How can you pour milk on that?