The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

Fluffets

Reaction score
Hi, I just read more about you on Muppet wiki mr Lewis and I have a good question, what was your faveourite thing to write, EVER?

Fluffets

Reaction score
I have to admit in my time here, (I will be patient) I have read at least 3 questions by me with no answers. :stick_out_tongue:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In the past there have been quite a few Muppet christmas movies and specials, one valentines special, and the rumored halloween special. Also, christmas and halloween seem to be the two holidays celebrated the most in fiction. But if Disney were to ask you to write a Muppet holiday special, but let you pick any holiday except for christmas and halloween (and valentines, sicne the Muppets have celebrated that), then what holiday would you pick?

Also, I think Disambiguate means to avoid ambiguos things. I've seen the term used on Muppet Wiki to avoid confusion between articles on characters and such that have the same name or title.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
If it was all live, how were Steve and Joey able to switch to another character in just a few seconds?

unclematt

Reaction score
First I wanted to thank Jim for being a part of this forum for us and taking the time to answer are Muppetesque questions.

Secondly, I wanted to make everyone aware that there is a fantastic audio interview with Jim Lewis on the Muppet Cast. I t is in show number 5. I am sure most of you know this but if you didn't I wanted to make sure it was pointed out.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
First I wanted to thank Jim for being a part of this forum for us and taking the time to answer are Muppetesque questions.

Secondly, I wanted to make everyone aware that there is a fantastic audio interview with Jim Lewis on the Muppet Cast. I t is in show number 5. I am sure most of you know this but if you didn't I wanted to make sure it was pointed out.
Yep! Jim has also been on the Muppetcast two other times not couting e mails he has wrote in for the Richard Hunt tribute and the Jim Henson Tribute. Next to Jane Hunt, Jim has been on the show the most, and was the first guest on the Muppetcast.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I have another question. Jim, last Thanksgiving the Al Roker Muppet returned to do a cooking segment with a Muppet turkey and Cow. Did you write that bit? Also, if you know, can you tell me who preformed the turkey and cow? I couldn't tell.

Reaction score
dear jim lewis i have a question , about the new muppet movie , is kermit going to sing rain bow connection in the new movie is miss piggy going to be in it she better be in it , i love miss piggy thanks miss piggy fan

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok from the looks of things I need to re group, and get my questions in order. looking over the thread here I'm getting confused as to what is a question for Jim, and what is part of just us talking. So insteed of cludering up the thread with re posts would you all mind to please send your questions to me ethier though PM (Private Message) or my E-Mail dwayne1115@gmail.com

Once I get eough questions I will send them to Jim.

Sorry about this guys I just got a little behind is all. I just emptyed my inbox so there should be no problem sending me a PM, and I would really like to talk with some of the New Memberes if I could. Yall are wonderfull, but we just need to touch base a litte bit, so please PM or E mail me Please.

unclematt

Reaction score
Dwayne,

I just wanted to make sure that you still plan on posting the answers to the questions in this forum. Let me know if I am right or wrong.

Matt