The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

unclematt

Reaction score
Jim,

Are the Muppeteers always grooming someone new to take over thier roles in the future or is that something that is decided at a later date.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm just reposting that first question, so that Dwayne doesn't forget to send it next time.

If you can remember, was Nigel the onyl name for the Muppets Tonight Nigel, or did his name have any extentions, like "Nigel the Director" (which is what fans often call him to disambiguate him from the conductor of the same name) or possibly a proper last name, or was he just called Nigel?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
So, Jim, I've heard around the rumor mill that the Muppets are getting a Halloween special this year? Are you allowed to confirm it/have you heard anything about this?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
When are we all gonna get answers! :mad:
Cool your jets, dude--Jim's a busy guy, this isn't his job. Be grateful that he does this for us with no repayment other than our gratitude--which you're not showing any of. :smirk:

*I* have a question for yonder Jim Lewis. Jim, have you ever been in talks with the Disney people about writing material for more Muppet attractions at the Disney parks? I just returned from a trip to Walt Disney World and it just seems like a huge shame that the Muppets aren't represented more beyond Muppet*Vision 3D and a few scant pieces of merchandise here and there. I just wonder if anyone has talked to you about more attractions that may or may not come in the future. Thanks, Jim!

P.S. Dwayne, I'm sending you a PM!

Ignorance

Reaction score
Hello Sir Jim Lewis,
(Uhh... sorry... I've always wanted to talk to somebody whose works I've read and call them 'sir'...)
Have you ever thought about writing something in the style of a grouch?
Maybe not a whole book, but it might be neat trying something in a more grouchy point of view seeing how well the other books have done.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
No but everyone else does! :smirk:
I don't see what you are complaining about. Jim Lewis is known for his prompt responses (especially for an industry professional) and he just sent us some answers yesterday. Have you been reading this thread? They are listed in Dwayne's posts. Maybe you missed it. :confused:

Dwayne collects several days' worth of questions and sends them off to Jim. Then they are posted here. I hope this is a simple misunderstanding. Otherwise, I find such impatience disturbing. :crazy: