The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

theprawncracker

Reaction score
It's been a long time since we've heard from Jim. Did he respond to the questions you sent, Ry?
He hasn't... but you're definitely right. It has be awhile. I'm not sure what Jim's up to. Maybe he's busy... HOPEFULLY he's busy with something Muppety. :big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm back and now I will be able to be online much much more. I am so glad to be back but I'm kind of lost as to where we are here in the ask Jim Thread, so could someone get me up to speed. Please.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm back and now I will be able to be online much much more. I am so glad to be back but I'm kind of lost as to where we are here in the ask Jim Thread, so could someone get me up to speed. Please.
Hey Dwayne! I sent Jim all the questions about two weeks ago... and I still haven't gotten a response. :smirk: So that's what we're lookin' at in here.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Humm ok that sounds strange I will drop Jim a line and see how things are, and congatulate him on a job well done with Studio DC. I had no idea that he was going to be the producer of that show. that really made my day when i saw that.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Humm ok that sounds strange I will drop Jim a line and see how things are, and congatulate him on a job well done with Studio DC. I had no idea that he was going to be the producer of that show. that really made my day when i saw that.
Oh me too, I was quite pleased to see that. I just wish he maybe could've been involved a little more heavily... but I'm biased. :big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Oh me too, I was quite pleased to see that. I just wish he maybe could've been involved a little more heavily... but I'm biased. :big_grin:
I don't know a producer could do a lot. I was watching Speed with the producer and writer auto comentary and the Producer seemed to be second in command. Know i don't know if that is how this went but i really think that for Jim this is big. I also wonder if he would ever consider diereciting.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
hey gang I want to personaly thank Ryan once again for helping with this when I was gone. I am going to work on the questions that where sent and see what we can come up with so sit tight everyone and we might have some answers to.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey Ryan why don't ya see if Jim got the last set of questions you sent.