The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I would like to see more of the go-fer as well, Jim. My question, however, concerns the go-fer's twin sister. If it were up to you, would you make Skeeter an official part of the Muppet family?
Ooh! VERY good question, Cait! I can't remember if someone's asked that before... but it can't hurt to ask again!:insatiable:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
When the plans to do an episode of The Animal Show on bald eagles came up, how did the idea of using Sam come about? And were there ever any other plans to have other classic Muppets crossover onto The Animal Show?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Henson and Muppet people have always been famed for their practical jokes played on one another. Have you played any or had any played on you?

Also, who's your tailor I LOVE that outfit!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Do you have any hand in writing for the MDA Telethon when the Muppets are on it? I figure there's probably quite a bit of ad-libbing on something like that (especially when Pepe and Rizzo co-hosted last year), but I would assume there's a lot that gets scripted, too. I ask this because I have Rizzo and Pepe's "Wake Up, Little Pledgers" song stuck in my head! :stick_out_tongue:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hi, Ryan, theprawncracker here, impersonating The Great Gonzo, with an urgent question for Mr. Jim Lewis! Jim, hi! Today on YouTube.com three new Muppet accounts have been added for Gonzo, The Swedish Chef, and Beaker! I must say, they're great! Especially the one with chickens! Ha ha! But seriously Jim, so you have a hand in these? They're perfect! Can you spill many details on these? They're absolutely AWESOME! Poultry in motion! Ha ha ha! Can we expect accounts for more Muppets? More videos on the already existing accounts? More of Gonzo in his classic purple suit? More CAMILLA? She's the hottest chick on the web! Woo-hoo! Thanks for your time Jim! See ya!

(And another quick questoin... Jim, can you possibly shed any light on why Studio DC: Almost Live! seems like it's no longer going to be shown at the scheduled time on Saturday? :confused: )

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with my head... to much exposure to Beaker's YouTube video I guess.:eek:
Mee mee mee mee, mee mee mee mee, mee mee mee mee mee, mee mee.
Mee mee, mee mee, mee mee mee mee mee,
Mee mee mee mee mee, mee mee mee.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Mee mee, mee mee, mee mee mee mee mee,
Mee mee mee mee mee, mee mee mee.
Oor floor de hu de Oode to Juey! :hungry:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
"And with any luck, I'll never see anything like it again! ... Play it again."