The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm sorry Ryan I din't see it and then I read the thread after I posted the questions then I saw it.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Quite alright my friend! Let's just generate some more buzz in here to get more people asking questions so you can send it off with the next batch! :stick_out_tongue:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
hey I would love to got any ideas on how to get some more questions

Beauregard

Reaction score
Jim, feel free not to answer this question, but I always wondered if there were any Muppets that you don't like? That just irritate you in some way, or that you find bother you and you don't like to include?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
hey I would love to got any ideas on how to get some more questions
Hmm... well... I'd have to pay off a few people... but I'll see what I can do. :wink: Why don't we start, Dwayne, by linking to the thread in our signatures! That'll certainly inspire some weary forum wanderers to find the thread. :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
As a fanfic writer, I have often struggled to keep focused on one project...Do you have any tips for finishing projects on a deadline?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, oh! Building off of Beauregard's question, do you ever find it impossible, or next to impossible, to focus one a certain project because some NEW idea is DEMANDING to be written RIGHT NOW! ? Because that happens to me ALL the time and it has therefore been a very long time since I've actually written and finished a complete story in all of its entirety... Which would make it very difficult to meet a deadline, if I had any deadlines to meet.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Speaking of deadlines, are they related to Dead Tom?