The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Hello Jim! TogetherAgain here with a curiosity regarding your opinion on teddy bears and Muppet correlations to the ownership thereof. I refer, of course, to examples such as Fozzie owning a teddy bear in Muppets Take Manhatten (and The Great Muppet Caper, if I remember correctly?) and Gonzo having a very well-worn teddy bear in the first season of The Muppet Show that almost leads to Fozzie leaving... And, NATURALLY, to the fact that this particular Muppet fan has over forty teddy bears.

Also, if you happen to have any contact at all with the sane world, could you please ask, on my behalf, why they INSIST on making sense when it's so much more profitable to make dollars?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Also, Jim, Prawnie wants to ask if you can help him with his trigonometry for his test tomorrow.

While I'd like to ask about biographies! You mentioned at one point that there might be some ideas floating around for more Muppet biographies. Any news in that regard?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I know that I've already asked something, but I have another question. This can either be sent next time around if not now. And I hope it isn't too personal, but here it goes...

Do you think that the Muppets would work well in a weekly half-hour narrative series? I'm talking about a regular series in which the characters don't put on a show, and don't include short sketches. Something that would have a plot narrative each week, maybe occassionally having the Muppets put on a show, but not like on any of the Muppets previous series where each show took place almost exclusively during the time of the show.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I don't think this was asked yet...

Did you write the video menus for the Muppet Show DVD sets?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Rather random little question, wondered if you've ever heard of the MC Muppeteer fan clubs entitled BBB, SSS, SWAEHB, or DADA? And if Bill, Steve or Dave know that they have some delightfully mad fans out there who very occasionally and *ahem* harmlessly plan kidnapping them because they are so awesome?
Was this or an edited version of this question ever sent?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't think this was asked yet...

Did you write the video menus for the Muppet Show DVD sets?
Acually, it was asked. He said that he did write them. Though I don't think he was clear as to whetehr he'd written the menus for both sets or not.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think I'm going to let my good friend Ryan send off the next batch of questions. have fun yall!