The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy Jim-Jim Jim-Jim! TogetherAgain again with a question again! I was watching The Muppet Show with theprawncracker recently--today, in fact--and I got to wondering about Bobby Benson's Baby Band. Whatever became of those babes? Did the band break up after too much bawling and brawling? Did a baby bounce? Or is Bobby Benson booked in the big house? Or did they bust that bond and move on to form Tony Tomson's Toddler Troupe?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
It has often been said by Muppet fans that Muppets from Space was slightly problematic in that the characters seemed a bit off in personality traits and many characters were too inactive. What's your view on this? If you had wrote the film would you have changed anything?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The new Movie of Where the Wild Things Are? The Monsters look a lot like one of the Muppet Monsters Dog Lion. Who has not been seen since the Sandra Bullock Muppets Tonight show. Will there now be trouble useing Dog Lion due to them looking so much a like?

unclematt

Reaction score
Even if there was, Doglion existed first.

Disregard, forgot what thread this was. Sorry

dwmckim

Reaction score
The original book (with a Doglion looking creature) existed before Doglion was built. No one's objected and its not kept Doglion from having been used before. The movie (which Henson Creature Shop worked on) shouldn't change anything.

spcglider

Reaction score
Jim!

Did you return home safely? Did you enjoy a frolicking reunion with your loved ones under the California sun and shake off the numbing chill from a Minnesota October? :wink:

I hope you had a good time in St.Paul!

-Gordon

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I don't undersatnd this question?
I'm not positive... but I believe spcglider was in St. Paul, MN when the Muppets (along with Jim, I guess) were filming their episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Methinks spcglider met Jim and was just wishing him well.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Really Huummm I wonder if that was the case cool. Are they takeing over the whole show or something I have not heard much.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Really Huummm I wonder if that was the case cool. Are they takeing over the whole show or something I have not heard much.
No one has heard much. It was announced very recently and won't come on until December. It's hard to say what they'll be doing, but I bet it's awesome. :big_grin: