The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This looks Good Ryan no wait im sorry it looks great! who should we try and get an interview next. I was kind of thinking we could interview Steve Swanson of the Muppetcast. Or someone else not really sure. let me know.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
This looks Good Ryan no wait im sorry it looks great! who should we try and get an interview next. I was kind of thinking we could interview Steve Swanson of the Muppetcast. Or someone else not really sure. let me know.
I think an interview with Steve would be AWESOME. If you'd like to do it, Dwayne, you're more than welcome to! Just submit the questions to me before you send them off. :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
J-Money -
Do you have any advice for me, a young blogger wishing to make more connections in the Muppet world? Having you as a connection is incredible and I really wanted to thank you for that!

Also... a real question. Have you read the Muppet comic books? Do you have a favorite? I know you had a hand in helping out with The Muppet Show by Roger Langridge--what about Robin Hood and Peter Pan?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
While they aren't my favorite sketches from The Muppet Show, I'd just like to know, what do you think the chances are for new Pigs in Space and Vets Hospital sketches to be made for muppets.com?

unclematt

Reaction score
Prawnie, you could interview me. I am real interesting.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey sir Prwan of Ryan or sir Ryan of Prwan or wait hey Joe!

We seem to have these questions pilling up on my door step and i keep triping and falling into the Muffen pan. Could you please help me with this by sending some questions please. lol

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey sir Prwan of Ryan or sir Ryan of Prwan or wait hey Joe!

We seem to have these questions pilling up on my door step and i keep triping and falling into the Muffen pan. Could you please help me with this by sending some questions please. lol
Hahaha yes... will do! :big_grin:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Hey Jim-Joe! TogetherAgain again here. I have approximately three questions for you, but one of them may be a compound question. (I'm good at those.)

Question number one! How's Joe the Armadillo doing?

Question number two! What is your opinion on poetry?

And question number three (times eight plus two divided by zero)! What do you know about the D23 Expo that starts today? I've heard the Muppets will be getting some attention... Have you had any hand in that? And if so, was it your left hand or your right hand?

Thanks Jim-Joe!