The Banter Thread

Lola p

Reaction score
~does double take~ Wait, is that someone new on this thread? Hi! what are you? Sarge is a bat demon, we think D'Snowth is a robot unicorn, i am a werewolf, etc.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Bat glue? lol

I think I'll stick with sleeping in a bed like a normal person XD

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Well, I came across a dying Sorceress a few years ago and inherited her power for her to die in eace. Then I met some powerful monsters I can summon. Sadly, they're not easy to handle. Um, excuse me...
Ifrit! Stop throwing fireballs at Shiva! Gilgamesh, give Odin his Zantetsuken back!

So, um, maybe I'm a Summoning Sorceress *summons a waterball and plays a little only to splash myself*

Lola p

Reaction score
cool! like i said, i am a werewolf. this belt i wear helps control my urges to transform. sarge is lettiong me use it.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Oh, that's nice. I've once came across a werewolf. Nice fella, really. Don't know what happened to him.
I'm on the run from the government of some futuristic continent. They want to put me in a container in fear I would want to take over the world. But why would I do it? Too much responsibility for me.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MC really does unite the most interesting of...creatures.

Lola p

Reaction score
ya, you are safe i guess here, at least me and sarge havent found much trouble.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Good to know. Now, if only my Summons or, as I call them, Guardian Forces would behave.
Brothers, stop attacking Pandemona. You know your attacks are ineffective against her. Um, Tonberry, why are you approaching me with the kitchen knife?
Waaah! *runs around in circles to avoid the knife*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I wish I had ghost powers back when authorities were actually looking for me. They would have come in much more handy than they are now.

Lola p

Reaction score
uh oh, ~turns into werewolf to help yuna~ on my way!