The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

theprawncracker

Reaction score
(C'mon gang, let's keep this thread thriving so Jim doesn't get bored! :excited: )

Jim, my friend, did you write the material (whatever material there actually was) for the America's Got Talent appearance by Kermit, Chef, Beaker, Animal, and Miss Piggy? Just curious how the writing process of an appearance like that goes down.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok here is my question.

Where has Crazy Harry Gone to? i always loved his explitions and stuff i really thought he was pretty funny.

Beauregard

Reaction score
ok here is my question.

Where has Crazy Harry Gone to? i always loved his explitions and stuff i really thought he was pretty funny.
Not trying to answer the question here, just mentioning. Crazy Harry was in Mwoo, athough he didn't blow stuff up. He was definatly there. He even had lines!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I posted a few questions long ago. Were these questions missed or something?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
They might have been if you want to re post them on here or send them to me in a private message then i can keep a better track of whats going on. I have been so busy with moving to another state and trying to find a job that i havent even giving this tread much thought. Sorry guys.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here are the missed questions. After it was said that it would be okay to post three questions at a time, I added two additional questions, before the last set of questions (or last two... I'm too lazy right now to check how many sets it was) were answered. Here they are.

• In the Muppets Tonight episode with Coolio and Don Rickles, Ernst Starvos Grouper had a bodyguard named Behemoth. This monster had previously been used in older Muppet productions (most notably singing the "Under My Skin" number in the Muppet Show episode with Vincent Price). Was this actually the monsters official name back then, or did a writer just write the character into the script, and whoever was in charge of puppets chose to pick a random puppet (as opposed to designing a completely new character)?
  • I know that nearly 30 minutes worth of footage was cut from It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, but were there any major scenes, sublots, or running gags that were written in the script but not filmed?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooh, I have a question...I know that a lot of questions revolve around "Whatever happened to" but I think this is something slightly original...

"Whatever happened to Skeeter? Why did she stay as a baby? I suppose there was never any call for her to be an adult, but she could have joined the new cast of Muppets Tonight or Jim Henson Hour, perhaps. Any thoughts on her?"

Marky

Reaction score
Does he still answer here or has he been frightened away?

Beauregard

Reaction score
He answered here just a little over a week ago. What happens is that Prawnie of Dwayne e-mail the questions to him when we have enough and then he mails back with some fabulous answers.