The ABBA Fanclub

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Whenever you guys look at my site anytime soon, you''ll notice the title of the post says " ATTENTION ". The reason for that is I've had a ton of school work this past week & I'm going to try to ask out Chelsea sometime this week.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I updated my site just now, incase you guys want to look at it.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
It's a nice site, but I'm a little concerned for your sake that there are no comments on any of the posts!
:concern: Just keep those songs and vidioes comin'!

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Could you guys please look at the updates I've added to ABBA-Fanclub, and tell me how you like them. I'd really appreciate it... Thanks.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Well, this evening I finished the 4 Part series of Classic ABBA. Tell me how you guys like it.

sesameguy

Reaction score
I like Abba! In my musical history, they stand out as being the first of the "synthesizer-based" groups that I enjoyed. They paved the way for many other groups & their music stands up very well today, as evidenced by the popular musical "Mama Mia!"

I just finished watching the video to "Hovas Vittne" (follow the link at JoeyMuppet's blog site). Even though I couldn't understand the language, it was great! (Where's the Chef when we need him?) :smile: The point is that their music is entertaining no matter what the language. So JoeyMuppet, thanks for sharing these videos with us!

The "Abba Gold" and "More Abba Gold" CDs give you a good collection of their best-known works. Also, there's a great documentary that I've seen on "Biography" of the group. It gives a history of the four which goes all the way up to (just about) present day.

Plus, I kind of like Anni-Frid. . .:smile:

http://abba-fanclub.blogspot.com/2007/05/hovas-vittne.html

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I like Abba! In my musical history, they stand out as being the first of the "synthesizer-based" groups that I enjoyed. They paved the way for many other groups & their music stands up very well today, as evidenced by the popular musical "Mama Mia!"

I just finished watching the video to "Hovas Vittne" (follow the link at JoeyMuppet's blog site). Even though I couldn't understand the language, it was great! (Where's the Chef when we need him?) :smile: The point is that their music is entertaining no matter what the language. So JoeyMuppet, thanks for sharing these videos with us!

The "Abba Gold" and "More Abba Gold" CDs give you a good collection of their best-known works. Also, there's a great documentary that I've seen on "Biography" of the group. It gives a history of the four which goes all the way up to (just about) present day.

Plus, I kind of like Anni-Frid. . .:smile:

http://abba-fanclub.blogspot.com/2007/05/hovas-vittne.html
Hey thanks sesameguy, I kind of like Agnetha...:smile:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I'd seen an ad for that ABBA documentary, but I couldn't watch it. Cause' I don't get " the Biography channel "... I have A&E but not Biography. I wonder if you can buy it on dvd.