The ABBA Fanclub

superfan

Reaction score
I just checked it out Joey, and it's not too bad at all!
Will you be posting some news or comments daily? I'm a fan but I know nearly nothing about them aside from the music and even that's not 100%! Just keep it updated and I'll check in now and again.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
superfan said:
I just checked it out Joey, and it's not too bad at all!
Will you be posting some news or comments daily? I'm a fan but I know nearly nothing about them aside from the music and even that's not 100%! Just keep it updated and I'll check in now and again.
Tonight, I'm going to post some info about Agnetha(or Anna)Faltskog. If you guys aren't sure which one she is... she's the blond one.I'll probrablly be posting that around 6 or 7 pm.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I'll probrablly be updating the site either tonight or tomorrow.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Well I just finished updating my site... finally.Well now you guys can read about Agnetha(or Anna)Faltskog.Hope you guys like it.

Kiki

Reaction score
I think it rocks, JoeyMuppet. :cool: Cause I'm a bit of an ABBA fan myself so THERE! :wink: My fave song is 's.o.s.e' and 'money' (Is that the name of it?)

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Kiki said:
I think it rocks, JoeyMuppet. :cool: Cause I'm a bit of an ABBA fan myself so THERE! :wink: My fave song is 's.o.s.e' and 'money' (Is that the name of it?)
Thanks Kiki. Actually it's " s.o.s. " & " money,money,money ".

Kiki

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
Thanks Kiki. Actually it's " s.o.s. " & " money,money,money ".
Oops, I apologise, I didn't mean to write 's.o.s.e' when I knew it was 's.o.s'! lol. :embarrassed: Ah, so it's 'money money money'- cool!

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Next time you guys look at my site,check out the video I put on there(actually it's a link to a video,but anyway...) I think you guys might like it, it's a really nice love song.