The “What did you do today?” thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Got caught is a mega downpour today, the rain was coming down so fast and so hard, visibility was almost at zero, so I pulled over into a parking lot and waited it out for a few minutes before I attempted to keep driving.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I’ve been caught in the rain enough times to pull over too. Doesn’t bother me. If I’m close enough to pull over and get a bite to eat, fine.

one lady I know seems convinced if she comes in contact with rain, she’ll melt.
If that was ever true, that wouldn’t be the worst thing.
Instead of going to the gym, stick out your hips when it rains.
Heck, I’d be the first one out there with my bare belly saying “Come on, rain! Do your stuff!”

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nothin' much. May have engaged in a little bathroom humor, but other than that. . . .

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In the process of recording some voice over for my final part of my Scary Sesame Street moments video series that I look forward to posting this Sunday.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I stubbed one of my toes, but the irony is that it's the one that I lost feeling in since my first bout of sciatica caused some nerve damage in my right foot, so it's the first time I've actually felt anything in this particular toe in years.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Spent most of today with an upset bowel movement no thanks to the pumpkin pie I ate today. 🙃