The “What did you do today?” thread

mariolover

Reaction score
I went to the local art museum and had pizza with a friend today.

mariolover

Reaction score
Went to Frederik Meijer Gardens (a local indoor garden), then got some hot apple cider, then I spent the rest of my day with my new girlfriend! We ate pizza and played heads up.

We are also going to church together tomorrow and out to lunch! I am also introducing her to my Mom and Grandma, who are also coming along!

I am so happy I found a new girlfriend! We go to the same college so it’s easy to hang out!

I am getting her a necklace with both of our names on it, and a shirt and sweatshirt with our names and the American flag on it because me and her both love America and our flag!

She is also a Michigan Wolverines fan and I am a Spartans fan, so we are going to be a house divided if we get married!

Last edited:

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Today I hung around catching up on sleep, watching Fraggle Rock on YouTube, and getting lots of hugs from my Tomy plushes of Mokey and Boober. :dreamy: :sigh:

mariolover

Reaction score
Watched Camp Rock in class since it was advising day and there was only one official class! Brought back great memories since I haven't seen that movie in so long!

mariolover

Reaction score
Took a test for my religion class! I had to write an essay about the Trinity and I feel like I did well! I am going to read my Bible later today and hang out with a friend too!

I think my religion professor is okay. The only thing I don’t like about him is that he is closed minded. He will try and change your mind if you tell him a different opinion.

I mentioned before that I tried to evangelize to him since he is universalist leaning (look it up), and I’m concerned that he may be lukewarm because of that. And he was offended and told me to leave the room and be more open minded since I am a new Christian.

This is a Christian religion class, not a world religions class, taught by a professing Christian.

He isn’t going to change my mind. My views about heaven and the other place are set in stone and I will die believing what I believe now about that topic.

(This isn’t just me. One of my friends thinks he is closed minded too.)

Last edited: