The “What did you do today?” thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yesterday, I was playing around with my new camera. As far as recording frame rates go, I've been told that 60p is the way to go as opposed to 60i, as 60p films at an actual frame rate, whereas 60i films half the number of frames and interlaces the video. I shot samples in both frame rates, and actually found 60i to have the better results: the video playback itself was much more smooth, the video quality was also noticeably sharper and clearer, and I didn't notice any interlacing at all. Really, my only issue with the camera is that when filming, it picks up the whirring sound the camera makes as it films,so I don't know how to fix that - ironically, the camera is very similar to what Doug Walker used to use before he got his own studio.

Eyeball

Reaction score
I filled my bathtub with lime flavored jelly.... I regret nothing...XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Can you believe it? After all these years, I actually relaunched KGZ today. :eek:

It had been sitting dormant for nearly three years, it just hadn't really been a priority in a long time, but I see that Kathy Greenwood has remained as busy as ever, and since I created KGZ to be the ultimate Kathy fansite, I felt I had a responsibilty to get back on track. I overhauled the entire and gave it a slick new theme and layout, consolidated a bunch of pages down to four main categories, and updated a bunch of outdated info throughout.

Personally, I'm thrilled with the results. I loved the previous layout and all, but I realized it was sadly dated amongst today's internet landscape.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Can you believe it? After all these years, I actually relaunched KGZ today. :eek:

It had been sitting dormant for nearly three years, it just hadn't really been a priority in a long time, but I see that Kathy Greenwood has remained as busy as ever, and since I created KGZ to be the ultimate Kathy fansite, I felt I had a responsibilty to get back on track. I overhauled the entire and gave it a slick new theme and layout, consolidated a bunch of pages down to four main categories, and updated a bunch of outdated info throughout.

Personally, I'm thrilled with the results. I loved the previous layout and all, but I realized it was sadly dated amongst today's internet landscape.
Awesome! :smile:

I'll have to check it out. :big_grin: