The “What did you do today?” thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Do gun shots sound like amplified Rice Krispies?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ok so, something pretty big happened to me this morning, artistically. So, I was just bored and couldn't think of anything to draw so I started looking up which cartoons had wikis. So, I came across the Uncle Grandpa Wiki. Now, I really don't care for this show, but what I realized is, I actually really liked a lot of the character designs. Not only that but, I noticed how varied they were, no two characters looked alike, no two characters' bodies were shaped the same, and they were mostly very simple shapes. So, right now i'm experimenting with adapting a lot of the art style into my own, and I think my art will never be the same.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Spit on a guy's car cause I felt like it, also sat on the sidewalk for almost an hour and knocked someone's garbage bin over.
Please ignore this message. I was not myself that day and honestly hate looking back at it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ok so, something pretty big happened to me this morning, artistically. So, I was just bored and couldn't think of anything to draw so I started looking up which cartoons had wikis. So, I came across the Uncle Grandpa Wiki. Now, I really don't care for this show, but what I realized is, I actually really liked a lot of the character designs. Not only that but, I noticed how varied they were, no two characters looked alike, no two characters' bodies were shaped the same, and they were mostly very simple shapes. So, right now i'm experimenting with adapting a lot of the art style into my own, and I think my art will never be the same.
GOOD MORNING!

Nah, but I always got the impression that Uncle Grandpa was created by someone involved in MAD. The animation looked pretty similar.