The “What did you do today?” thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Last night I watched the Boss Baby.

It was actually really cute and funny. And hearing Alec Baldwin's calming voice brought back memories of hearing his voice in seasons 5/6 of Thomas.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since I'm presently without insurance, my pharmacists were able to help me get a discount coupon for my prescription so I can still afford it if I'm still without insurance the next time I need a refill. Usually, my 90-day refills generally run anywhere between $7-15 with insurance, but without it, it's apparently nearly $60 for just a 30-day refill; with this coupon, I can still get my 90-day refill for under $7.

At the same time, I've dropped my insurance agent - he's been very little help, and has even been ducking my calls, so I'm going to see if the agent my parents have been using the past couple of years can help me out.

In the meantime, apparently my mom's going to talk to her doctor to see if I can legally be declared her official, full-time caretaker, since, well, I pretty much am now . . . but apparently if I'm legally declared such, it might help with our taxes or something like that, I don't know.

Any Del

Reaction score
Enjoying the fireworks until one of them were so loud, I saw and heard an explosion from a car! Smoke is every where and a bunch of police and paramedics came! :scary: :concern:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, our deviant, redneck neighbors are shooting off illegal fireworks across from our house.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Went swimming in my warm water pool. And it wasn’t even that long at all.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Went to a friend's house to celebrate the 4th. We made corn, hot dogs, fries and watermelon. Also played rocket league.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Spit on a guy's car cause I felt like it, also sat on the sidewalk for almost an hour and knocked someone's garbage bin over.

Last edited: