The “What did you do today?” thread

Any Del

Reaction score
Spoke to insurance on the phone, pleading my case and getting some things straightened out.

Got my license renewed.

Ran other important errands.

I think I filled my adulting quota today, lol.
Say Snowth, what does it feel like being an adult? Is it confusing because having to know terms like insurance, morgage and etc.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nah, it's exciting! You get to sit at the grown-ups table at Thanksgiving, you don't have to go to bed early, and you don't have to eat your veggies!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Nah, it's exciting! You get to sit at the grown-ups table at Thanksgiving, you don't have to go to bed early, and you don't have to eat your veggies!
But this was literally me, until you realize your parents made you do all that stuff for a reason...

Adulthood is eventually turning into your parents... happens to everyone.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One USB flash drive I have somehow got corrupted a while back to the point that there was nothing I could do with it: it kept presenting me an error message saying it had been write-protected, but I never applied write-protection to it or anything . . . basically, it rendered the drive useless: I could delete files I no longer wanted, or edit/rename files I needed to, and whatever files I moved or copied to it . . . well, some of those files would disappear altogether, or they'd be inaccessible. I eventually learned it may have been because this particular flash drive was a FAT32 file system, which apparently is not very reliable, secure, or stable as an NTFS system - that would explain why I haven't had any problems with any other external drives I have.

I did every single method the internet had to offer to try and fix it: registry edit, Command Prompt edit, virus scan, properties change, formatting, even trying to restore factory settings, and nothing worked.

So, all this leaves me to do is destroy this and go out and buy another new flash drive . . . when I actually have extra money to spend on such a frivolity.

At least this wasn't a drive that I kept anything important on, but even so, I have a separate USB flash drive, plus an external hard drive for those things.

Any Del

Reaction score
Went to this amusement park called "Funplex" again. The place underwent some drastic changes since the last time I went there 3 years ago. They fixed up the area where they had the go karts and put it next to some rides and a bowling alley!

Overall, loved the new changes on the place! :big_grin: