Terrible Rumor: Muppet*Vision 3D to close in DisneyLand California

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
We shouldn't be sad about Muppet Vision in Cali closing!! Like Duke Remington said, The Disney people DID say that it would return sometime in the future. When it returns maybe it'll be better than it was before!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Frozen will not become forgotten in a decade! That's a VERY stupid and discriminatory thing to say! :mad:
While that's an overreaction, I agree on this. Frozen made a freaking crazy amount of money. To not utilize that would be throwing money away. We all need to realize that. Sucks Muppets got the short end of it, but that's how it goes. Meanwhile (and I said this like 80 times this thread) Disney keeps thinking kids actually like Planes. Shoving it down everyone's throats though it was only marginally successful because of the low budget. The second one made about half the first one. And internationally to boot! Heck, only reason why Planes 2 did better than MMW (and marginally at that) was because it was released in more territories. I never see Planes merchandise move, I never see anyone looking at it. I see it gathering dust like the shelfwarmers they are. And yet Disney still thinks "Oh yeah, the kids LOVE Planes." So be thankful that if a Muppet attraction is closed (temporarily or otherwise), at least it's for something that made a freaking mint that people actually like and not some labored, self inflicted Jabberjaw of the Cars Franchise that's as successful as it is memorable. Barely.