Tell us about your Muppet collection...

Barry Lee

Reaction score
My muppet collection is mainly 80's 90's some 70's Sesame Street from when I was a kid because people gave me their books yes mainly book collection used to be video collection now i wish i kept them you know?I got some rare vintage muppet stuff such as some hallmark puzzles 1,000 peice puzzle,1976 Kermit doll.I have a wide sellection of pulshes mainly "Sesame Street" I got
many videos best of tms begging for the DVD's like other my mom will not let me buy Sesame stuff some anyway.Trying to become a fraggle collector soon enough I got lots of SS PVC's Kermit pez some fast food toys of muppets I got the whol MTI set of McDonalds toys.I only have a few muppet DVD's but I collect animation DVD's and ANimation Box sets.Talk about your collection.

King Prawn

Reaction score
well my Muppet collection consists of everything from muppets, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, BITBBH...

My main collection started out with video's, I have about 30-40 HEnson related video's and now 32 Henson related DVD's (this is counting SS). then I went for PVC's and Doll's which when I last counted I had 68 dolls and I havn't counted my PVC's. I also collected boo's and CD's later on. Then Palisades came and that's when my collection exploaded without counting the Industry giveaways I have eveything minus three exclusives and I've also recently started collecting the Sideshow Busts, I now have six.

I've kind of cut down on buying SS stuff now aswell as BITBBH, I mainly only collect Muppets and hopefully if 2004 is the year of Fraggle Merchandise I'll start collecting those too.

agger_rob

Reaction score
I've got Gonzo and Kermit Palisades, a Fozzzie PVC, Muppets take Manhattan, four Muppet Shows, and Muppet Family Christmas on DVD and the Muppet movie on VHS.

My big thing is books. I have Muppet Babies' Classic Children's Tales, The Muppet Show book from the 80's, For Every child A Better World (my absolute favorite), The Muppets Take Manhattan, Jim Henson's Muppet Stories #4 Off to Story Land, The Muppets' Mixed Up Christmas, a complete set of 20 Muppet Kids books, Sesame Street The Monster at the End of This Book, and The Wisdom of Big Bird.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Well, since I just started buying Muppet stuff a few weeks ago, I don't have a whole lot.

Muppet Mouse Pad
Muppet Promo Sheet
4 Muppet Pez Dispensers
8 Muppet Nascar Cars
20 Muppet Figures
2 Muppet Playsets
8 Muppet DVD's

That's all so far.

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
My collection includes...

I don't really buy much Muppet stuff anymore but I saved almost everything from when I was a kid.

I have tons of Muppet books including Kermit's Garden of Verses (which is great), Cleopigtra, the Robin Hood one, the Muppets at Sea, the Muppet Show book, many old issues of Muppet Magazine, and all those children's books like the one where Animal searches for his mom.

Also, I have several of the specials from the 1980s on VHS like Muppets 30 Years, the original broadcast of MFC, and the John Denver Christmas one. Now, I just need to convert them to DVD...

I've a Kermit the Frog watch and piggy bank, the Muppet stick figures from the early 80s, several Muppet FP dolls (all except Animal and Piggy), some mid-80s Fraggle PVCs, a Fraggle Rock drum set, the Great Muppet Caper board game, a Kermit card game, and probably a bunch more random stuff in my parents' basement.

Of course, my favorite piece is a (empty) box of Croonchy Stars cereal. The Swedish Chef is hilarious!!

jediX

Reaction score
I'd have to say the biggest part of my collection would be my videos;
http://mhohnstein.tripod.com/muppets/collection.htm [I'm not currently open for trading, that is unless you have something I am particularly interested in]

Figures: All but a few exclusives (missing: Dr. Teeth repaint, Super Scooter, Rowlf), and s2-24 repaints. But other than that, everything else & playsets.

Minis: MCC PVC sets.

Plush: Various, but I have around 15 or so.

Shirts: "Party Animal", Kermit in front of a flag, Kermit face.

Medbe Monster

Reaction score
What's in your Muppet collection?

Here's My Muppet Collection:

Video's and DVD's:

Muppet Movie (DVD)
Muppets Take Manhattan (DVD)
Uncut Muppet Family Christmas (Taped on VHS)
Muppets From Space (DVD
Kermit's Swamp Years (DVD)
Muppet Show Season 1 (DVD)
Old School Sesame Street
Great Muppet Caper (Taped)
Christmas Eve on Sesame Street (VHS)
Follow That Bird(VHS)
A very Muppet christmas (Taped)
Sesame Street 25th Musical Celebration(VHS)
Big Bird Sings(VHS)
Sing yourself Silly(VHS)
Sing, Hoot and Howl(VHS)
Monster Hits(VHS
We All Sing Together(VHS)
Elmo Saves Christmas(VHS)
It's The Muppets! Meet The Muppets(VHS

Stuffed Animals

Kermit
Miss Piggy
Fozzie
Gonzo
Beaker
Animal(Full Body Puppet)

Pe'Pe
Baby Kermit
Baby Piggy
Baby Fozzie
Baby Animal
Baby Gonzo
3 Cookie Monster Plush
4 Honkers
Antique Bert Doll
Tickle Me Elmo
Count Plush

Flag type thing: Sesame Street Live

Books

Jim Henson: The Works
Sesame Street Unpaved
The Art of the Muppets
If you were Kermit
Of Muppets & Men
The Wisdom of Big Bird
People's Magazine from June 18th 1990
Wembley Fraggle and the magic Stone
A Love Note for Baby Piggy
Baby Piggy's Mermaid Tale
What do Doozers do?
Scooter and Skeeter's Merry-go-round puzzle
Meet the Muppet Babies
Baby Fozzie Visits the Doctor
Boober Fraggle's Giant Wish.

Pez Dispensers

Kermit
Fozzie
Gonzo

Sesame Street Playset

Sesame Street Character set

and that's it so far.

Pork

Reaction score
That's an awesome collection.

Mines midget.
here goes

Muppet calender
5 Muppet movies
Fraggle Rock season 1
Elmo skill tester toy
Ernie bookmark
Oscar t-shirt
Sesame street wall hanger with all those little $2 plush toys.

that's it.... gack it's small compared to yours!