Teen Dating Prob.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ok, Berrys right, move on, but let her know that your even though she has a boyfriend, that your still there for her.

But we can't deside for you because ultimetaly, you are the one who desides what you want to do.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Exactly! Ive been through this, so I know...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I think we’ve all been through rejection before. It’s just a part of life. So just hang in there. Something even better might just come along for you. Remember, Life's about taking chances, or else how will we ever figure out.

airwalk

Reaction score
It stinks when something you want isn't meant to be, but don't sweat it -- you'll definitely find the right person for you. Hang in there bud. :/

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
You're right...

Ilikemuppets said:
Ok, Berrys right, move on, but let her know that your even though she has a boyfriend, that your still there for her.

But we can't deside for you because ultimetaly, you are the one who desides what you want to do.
I decided last night,that whenever she's single again... It's o.k. with me if she asks me out.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I think I understood, yeah. But, I don't think you should wait around for somebody. If the timing is right, it will happen. Love isn't something you can force. Maybe she's great, maybe something will happen down the road. But you should also entertain the possibility that it's not meant to be. Or maybe it's not meant to be right now. Just try and move on. Keeping hope is nice, but it's your life, right? So you shouldn't live it around her timetable. She has another guy. And believe it or not, you will find somebody who has time for you.
Best of luck to you! :smile:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Basically what I'm going to do now,is maybe go out with my last girlfriend.In the future Amanda can go out with me if she wants,but really... I don't care.
If you guys don't mind,I going to leave this thread for GOOD.The Moderators can do what they wish with this thread.

The Whatevers

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
I gave it some time.So in note-form I asked her out again,but this time I told her how much I like her,think about her,and the feelings I have for her.Well I got a no the 2nd time too,here's what she said...

Hey,
I think we should just be friends.
I sorda have a boyfriend right now.

Love - Amanda
In dating terms, you just got rejected buddy, sorry to hear that