Swinetrek accessories

jediX

Reaction score
Does anybody know what the little canister dealies that came with this are supposed to be for?

UPDATE
I'm starting to think they are supposed to connect the consoles and such...

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Right you are, they connect the various sections in whichever manner you like :smile:

jediX

Reaction score
Yea... still VERY dissapointed w/ those accessories, though. Oh well...

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hmmmm

I have to kinda agree with you right now. I have to run over to Mike Crawfords review pics and take another look at his set up though. It seems to me he had a better set up then I do... Could be I need some help with these accessories. Can't say I'm really, wholeheartedly dissapointed though... Hmmm...

jediX

Reaction score
I'd have loved to have seen the parrot from the John Cleese Pigs in Space with this, but.... :smirk:

WiGgY

Reaction score
jediX said:
I'd have loved to have seen the parrot from the John Cleese Pigs in Space with this, but.... :smirk:
but that parrot would reguire a sculpt and possiblly cost more than those consoles. The set doesn't really need accessories, so the fact that it comes with any is cool enough. Besides, there are tons of ways to rearrange the pieces, maybe you didn't find the right arrangement yet.

lefseboy

Reaction score
I brought the Swine Trek playset to work yesterday. I've already put together the accessories about 8 different ways, and I'm enjoying them very much. They look pretty cool next to Muppet Labs, also. I just hope I don't lose those 8 connecting pins!

lefseboy

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
To each their own I suppose. Some would enjoy the fun of mixing and matching the parts and filling some of the space of the set...others would prefer pack-ins.

Wanna know a secret? MAMMA was originally going to be included in the PIS set...but when the items for Julius fell through and the playset went over budget it was an easy call to move MAMMA to the Julius package.

jediX

Reaction score
MAMMA was probably the biggest suprise I've seen in the entire line--boy was I glad to see that one.

Oh well, its still a great set and fits nicely on top of my media center :smile:

Sorry if I offended you or something, Ken ::gulp:: :embarrassed: