Swinetrek accessories

jediX

Reaction score
Phew. While we're at it, I have another accessory question but this one is about the kitchen. There's a white tray-like thing that I cannot figure out what to do with -- what is this?

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
You can't offend KEN!!!

Jedi, I wouldn't sweat it. I'm sure Ken understands that this board is where opinions are to be set up and displayed, even if they don't always tell him and his staff what a great job they are doing.
Personally I find the accessories for this set to be a challenge, as I have yet to find the right way to set them up. And one of em broke. I think. I can't tell if it broke or is supposed to be that modular. Anyway, I took the broken parts and use them as modular now... That's how goofy I am!!!
OH, and Ken, if you need space fillers for this set, I reccomend buying a pack of those craft store fuzzballs and have a Tribble invasion. It worked for me!!! :stick_out_tongue: :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've actually had fun with the accessories, using them like different motors/equipment etc. that the crew works on, carries around, plugs into the ship itself...there are also other accessories which work okay in the playset, too; like the metal table for Rizzo works also in the Muppet Labs or PIS sets. I've even used Lew's bucket! LOL!! That's the other great thing about these figures is that they can interact so well with one another and their accessories are interchangeable so well!!

jediX

Reaction score
The whole line works really well together. Heck, I have Koozebane Kermit w/ the Koozebanians in front of the Swinetrek and it looks great. Not to mention the setup of the Mayhem band. I've never seen such accurate guitar and amp accessories. Not to mention how well the lobsters fit in w/ the Kitchen :big_grin: ....btw, anyone have any ideas how I can get those guys to stand up? And any idea what that tray thing I mentioned before is?

WiGgY

Reaction score
Oh, you are serious about the tray? LOL!

It's an ice cube tray. Don't ask, that's what Ken says it is.

That question has been asked 37 times, or is that how many times the Fraggle Pebble was a gift?