Swamp Call

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mildred Hockstadder, MA, BA, PHD, OBE, and RSVP

It's my looooove!!!!!

“Good luck,” Scooter said. “The topic is History’s Greatest Female Celebrity.”

Great! Hahahaha!

“Hi ho, this is the Muppet Boarding House, home of- well, just about every Muppet known to the public. Uh, and some unknown to the public. Anyway, we can’t get to the phone right now. So if you’re calling for Miss Piggy, please press one. If you’re calling for anyone else, wait for the beep and leave a message. Hopefully, we’ll get back to you while the phone is still attached to the wall. Thank you, and have a nice day.”

Perfect!!!! I couldn't think of better answering machine message, even if I could think of a better answering machine message.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I am not really clear on who was supposed to have talked on the voice mail. was it kermit or Miss Piggy?

RedDragon

Reaction score
Kermit, who else says "Hi-ho"? Anyway, great chapter Lisa.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
hi ho

RedDragon said:
Kermit, who else says "Hi-ho"? Anyway, great chapter Lisa.
Oh, I didn't notice the "hi ho" part, but don't the seven drawfs say "heigh ho"?

RedDragon

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
Oh, I didn't notice the "hi ho" part, but don't the seven drawfs say "heigh ho"?
Yes, but they stress each syllable, and it's more like "High-Ho!"
"High-Ho! High-Ho! It's off to work we go. High-Ho! High-Ho! High-Ho! High-Ho!...High-Ho!...High-Ho! High-Ho!............

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<blink>.
You know, it's very confusing when you leave your fanfic, come back the next day, and find that the thread is suddenly discussing the seven dwarves. Then you scroll up and see what led up to it, and it takes away a LOT of that confusion.

Yes, Beau, it's your looooove. I figured it was her turn- I mean, I've used Hilda twice now, Mildred can't be far behind, right? But actually, I'm surprised no one's commented on a certain other someone on the panel... but that's the only thing I stuck in that I was wondering if people would notice that nobody's commented on yet, so... <shrug>

I'm so happy that people like the message on the answering machine. I think when I'm living on my own and have my own ansering machine, I should put that on it. It'd fit my crazy personality perfect, dontcha think? Although it might be confusing to people who don't know me as well... see this is how I know I'm getting tired, I'm going on tangents of tangents. Surprised I haven't started making a thousand typos yet.

Anyway, maybe more tomorrow. Probably more tomorrow. Except maybe not, because I'm in one of those funny little situations where I want a whole bunch of stuff in one chapter, but I might have to divide it in two, and I'm not sure how long it will really end up being, so I might have to write what I intended to be two chapters, which will turn into three chapters, and then figure out where to make the cuts into seperate chapters. I have no idea if what I just said is at all logical, so if you don't quite know what I said... don't worry too much about it... I'm not sure I know what I said either. Gee do you think this might have something to do with the fact that I've been awake for fifteen hours with only five hours of sleep? Hey speaking of sleep...

G-MAN

Reaction score
Yes, I noticed that you put The Guru on the panel, though what he has to do with famous women, I'll never know, lol. Isn't it funny that since the Season 1 DVD has come out almost all Muppet fanfiction stories are all of a sudden featuring characters that existed during that season.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Lisa, figure a great cliff-hanger, and call it the end of the chapter. :stick_out_tongue: Then post teh darn thing!

As for teh Guru, somehow it was so natural his being there that I hardly noticed to comment, I just grinned to myself.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<headslap> I wasn't refering to the Guru! Aw, sheesh, do I have to point to it or something? Look at who's on the panel: Mildred, Miss Piggy, the Guru, and who else? Sheesh! And about the Guru, well, what does he really have to do with anything? I mean, really...

Now then. I should really be getting back to sleep, but this scene is bugging me and my mood fits it perfectly right now, so I shall be working towards the end of the next chapter now. To give you a general idea... typical chapter (in my current notebook) is eight pages, and I'm on page five. In the next three pages, I'd like to finish a short scene, have another short scene, and a potentially very long scene that I'll have to rework a little to shorten without taking anything out. <shrug>. So it's coming. Eventually.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! Hahahahaha!

You meant the guest star Drew!!! Sorry...:stick_out_tongue::stick_out_tongue::stick_out_tongue:!!!!