Swaehb! Swaehb!

Beauregard

Reaction score
:sing: You gotta live, and laugh, and loooooove life as a Swa! Life as a Swa! Live as a Swa!" :sing:

Swa, being the shortend version of Swaehb. Secret Whitmere Admirer.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
All right, all right I'll bite! Actually, I do admire Steve, after all he had some mighty big shoes to fill taking over for Jim and he's done quite well I think. Oh and btw, I appreciate your humor Christy and Beau, I just didn't find the thread until now!

christyb

Reaction score
Ahhhh a fellow admirer. Welcome to Swaehb. I'm honored that you have joined us. Now for the ultimate question have you indeed realized what this thread is about?? No wait that's not the question. The question is....What do you think of Steve :wink:. (I'm really in a hole now ain't I?)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
christyb said:
Ahhhh a fellow admirer. Welcome to Swaehb. I'm honored that you have joined us. Now for the ultimate question have you indeed realized what this thread is about?? No wait that's not the question. The question is....What do you think of Steve :wink:. (I'm really in a hole now ain't I?)
Steve is awesome (actually I could quote a Friends episode right now, but I'm not sure how appropriate it would be!)

christyb

Reaction score
LoL. Beth you kill me. That's great. We Steve admirers have to stand together!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I've been a great admire of Steve's vocal talents,and labeled him 'wired one',for all of the bouncing-off-the-wall characters that he does.His looks aren't bad either,I wish he'd cut the hair a tad though.:big_grin:

christyb

Reaction score
I'd have to agree with the haircut. How about it Diana. I'll get the scissors and you tie him down? I've always seen him as the "baby" of the bunch. The one that they had to probably say "Settle Down!" too.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
christyb said:
I'd have to agree with the haircut. How about it Diana. I'll get the scissors and you tie him down? I've always seen him as the "baby" of the bunch. The one that they had to probably say "Settle Down!" too.
Tech.,I think he is the 'baby'/youngest.He could donate his hair to locks of love.I was looking at his website & his photos,<shaking head>.The Michael Bolton look is so out,LOL.

christyb

Reaction score
That it is. Besides, when a guy has hair as long as mine...It's time for a new do. What shall we give him?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
christyb said:
LoL. Beth you kill me. That's great. We Steve admirers have to stand together!
I'm guessing you either know the Friends quote I was speaking of, or I'm just really actually that funny! Both are entirely possible, but I'm going to bask in the fact that someone thinks I'm funny. :smile:

Dee, I agree, the hair has GOT to GO!