Steve Whitmire & Weldon live at GalaxyCon September 1st, 8PM CT

Grumpo

Reaction score
Weldon is alive and kicking and will welcome (i hope) everyone who missed him Live in Outer Space at GalaxyCon September 1st, 8PM CT, either in person or on his Youtube channel (more details here). I have a hunch Steve might be somewhere around at GalaxyCon as well (more details there).

Grumpo

Reaction score
SO, can you guess what happens if you get a scruffy and gruffy troll, a bright and beautiful comedian and a voice of Courage the Cowardly Dog together LIVE on orbit in a pink Barbie-styled spaceship?

Right!

You get this--
  • All sorts of mishaps, some planned, some not -- including sound being screened off by the shadow of the moon or something for the first 3 minutes 26 seconds in-flight
  • 52 minutes of non-stop madcap mayhem... or was it hilarious havoc? Both, actually!
  • deep insights into Texas mushrooms and Cowardly Dog's life
  • and a brief cameo of our very own @antsamthompson9!
Trolls in Space!

I'm not sure how long this unedited version will be online, enjoy it while you can here on YouTube.

Grumpo

Reaction score
For those who do not follow closely Weldon's adventures in Outer Space, here is an article about his last live session at GalaxyCon Columbus. In it Steve Whitmire explains what Weldon is all about and how he interacts with fans:

The live stream itself, which special guest Richard Dreyfuss this time, aired a month ago: