Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

Old Thunder

Reaction score
The trouble with shows like South Park and Family Guy is that they never come up for air. It's just continuous dark humor. I mean, it's like this: "Ok, I get it! The world is a horrible place, nothing is sacred, everyone is despicable, we're all doomed! I get it, South Park and Family Guy! You've made your point! Can we ever move on?"
Actually, this is why I love South Park. Family Guy feels kind of... doing it for the sake of doing it and not really doing anything other than that. With South Park, it's the exact same thing - only unlike Family Guy which seems to want to achieve something, South Park just doesn't give a [REDACTED]. They don't care what you think, they just do it anyway. Family Guy is a popular show, but I don't see why. Maybe the newer episodes aren't as good as the old ones, not sure. Haven't watched it that much because I don't really care.

South Park though, has remained a great show since its conceptions. On occasion, there'll be a 'meh' episode or scene (not a big fan of bathroom humor so I typically dislike it in the show) but for the most part keeps afloat and stays the show it's always been. I'll be honest, I don't usually laugh during South Park. But I don't care because laughter isn't the only thing that makes a show. South Park is a good show.

Dunno if I've made any since. I usually never do. But anyways... Hey! I think I'll go watch some South Park!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I've never really seen South Park but family guy is really funny. You may not agree but it's my sort of humor

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I've never really seen South Park but family guy is really funny. You may not agree but it's my sort of humor
I liked it until season 8. Then it became obvious that Fox was milking Seth MacFarlane for all his worth.

But that's another subject for another day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, Seth has actually been wanting to end Family Guy for years, but FOX won't let him. Unfortunately, this is another example of corporate influence: if Seth held the rights to his own creation, he probably could have ended it when he felt it was time, but since FOX owns the rights, they call all the shots.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Yeah, Seth has actually been wanting to end Family Guy for years, but FOX won't let him. Unfortunately, this is another example of corporate influence: if Seth held the rights to his own creation, he probably could have ended it when he felt it was time, but since FOX owns the rights, they call all the shots.
Dontcha just *loooooove* corporate greed?