Steve Whitmire contact info

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Going this weekend to get the materials for the birthday card I'm making him!!! I'm still debating about the address but I definitely know this time it AIN'T going to Disney!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I just regret ever writing my letters to Disney!!! I know they just probably took it and threw it in the pile of no return! I should've wrote to Henson or sesame street. X_X
I haven't decided where I'm sending the card to yet...I'm still debating between Sesame Street and The Jim Henson Company. I'm leaning a little more towards Sesame Street though I think either one would make more of an effort to get the fanmail where it's suppose to go then Disney. Except this time I am gonna do the smart thing and make sure "Steve Whitmire's" name is on the envelope. The last one I just wrote Walt Disney Studios probably wasn't the smartest thing to do...:/
Send it to Sesame, Steve is there every so often working on Sesame..Henson might take longer to get to him.

Listen, Disney is a major big budget corporation...I can't say they pass along every fan letter to their workers. Plus, no one even said that that address works for fan mail. Aaaand, I remeber someone posting here saying that he got something back from Steve, you might get something back from Steve @ Disney but ig might not be for a while, Disney gets thousands of fan letters daily.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I KNOW Disney is the biggest corporation in the world and I know they own most of it too. Trust me this is not new news to me at all I've known that for a long time. And I know my letter is only one among the probably even millons they get a day not even related to The Muppets. I only sent that letter back in May and I'll be blunt I'm not really expecting a response. Maybe 12 years ago I would have but the chances of it now are probably pretty slim to none. But hey this is what I get for leaving the Muppet fan world for 12 years actually I think I left them long then that anyways...my point is is because Disney is such a big corporation it's hard to say where the fanmail actually goes.

Besides it's good to have all your bases covered in sending something to more then one corporation. I am probably gonna end up sending it to Sesame Street because I know Steve does come in every now and then *well for what little time he has nowadays* at least to perform Ernie.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I just hope this card won't look like a 5 year old put it together but oh well it's the thought that counts right? :smile: I still have some leftover Muppet stickers from the last letter I sent. I'm gonna see tomorrow if I can find some Sesame Street ones. If I'm sending this to Sesame Street might as well make sure they know I love Ernie too. :stick_out_tongue: