• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. The show debuts on PBS next Sunday at 7|6c and an official DVD is on the way.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Steve Whitmire contact info

michaelmoo

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to contact Steve Whitmire? I work at Delta and have the new Sky magazine and would love to get him to sign it.

I tried contacting Sesame Workshops but no luck.

Mike

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hmmmm.......
That would be a tough one. You have have to get him through Disney or something. The retired puppeteers may be easier to contact, I know Jerry Nelson used to post here on the forum. But he hasn't been on here since 2006. :frown:

michaelmoo

Reaction score
I haven't tried Disney. I read from a few people that did and got nothing...

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Try the Sesame Workshop address. That might work, if not Muppets Studios in California. I written to Frank Oz to the Sesame Workshop address and I thought.....he's really really busy now a days, suddenly I got his autograph picture. It's really cool. I have it on my wall next to a print out picture of Jim Henson and George Lucas as well as several dozen Jim Henson pictures all over my apartment of course. LOL I wrote to Jerry Nelson and I'm still waiting for a response. It took about a year to hear back from Frank but it was totally worth it. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have found that mailing Henson letters works the best

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Try the Sesame Workshop address. That might work, if not Muppets Studios in California. I written to Frank Oz to the Sesame Workshop address and I thought.....he's really really busy now a days, suddenly I got his autograph picture. It's really cool. I have it on my wall next to a print out picture of Jim Henson and George Lucas as well as several dozen Jim Henson pictures all over my apartment of course. LOL I wrote to Jerry Nelson and I'm still waiting for a response. It took about a year to hear back from Frank but it was totally worth it. :smile:
WOW, do you have the adress?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Is that Muppet holding company one still good? I had a student write that one (I think) many years ago (just after Disney got a hold of the muppets) and he got me an autograph from Kermit/Steve Whitmire. Its one of my most prized possessions. I've been trying to see where I can get a hold of a Walter/ Peter Linz autograph to hang next to it. Might just try that address then.