Steve Whitmire contact info

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah I wish it was written in the stars that I'll get a Kermit & Piggy wedding in this lifetime buuuuut...that's another story! Lol!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah well I can always dream can't I? You'd think I'd be satisfied with Kermit finally admitting they're together but nope I want more! Lol!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Wow I really derailed this! Lol! I better get it back on topic. So I have great ideas on the kind of birthday card I wanna make Steve but not make it look like a 5 year old made it. Lol!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
What are you trying to do? Could you tell me the address you're going to send it to? I'd like to send something to him as well...:embarrassed:

galagr

Reaction score
I wrote to Tony Anselmo ( voice of Donald Duck ) at this address and got a reply back within two weeks:

The Walt Disney Studios
500 South Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521

So you could just put Steve Whitmire above The Walt Disney Studios, and it might work. They didn't sign my photos, they sent their own. :frown:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I wrote to Tony Anselmo ( voice of Donald Duck ) at this address and got a reply back within two weeks:

The Walt Disney Studios
500 South Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521

So you could just put Steve Whitmire above The Walt Disney Studios, and it might work. They didn't sign my photos, they sent their own. :frown:
Yep that was the address I sent the letter to. I am done sending any mail to Disney though. I just think they took mine and threw it in the trash. Wouldn't surprise me if that IS what happened! :rolleyes:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
What are you trying to do? Could you tell me the address you're going to send it to? I'd like to send something to him as well...:embarrassed:
I haven't decided where I'm sending the card to yet...I'm still debating between Sesame Street and The Jim Henson Company. I'm leaning a little more towards Sesame Street though I think either one would make more of an effort to get the fanmail where it's suppose to go then Disney. Except this time I am gonna do the smart thing and make sure "Steve Whitmire's" name is on the envelope. The last one I just wrote Walt Disney Studios probably wasn't the smartest thing to do...:/

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I haven't decided where I'm sending the card to yet...I'm still debating between Sesame Street and The Jim Henson Company. I'm leaning a little more towards Sesame Street though I think either one would make more of an effort to get the fanmail where it's suppose to go then Disney. Except this time I am gonna do the smart thing and make sure "Steve Whitmire's" name is on the envelope. The last one I just wrote Walt Disney Studios probably wasn't the smartest thing to do...:/
haha, probably not. lol.