Steve Whitmire contact info

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I would hope it got there and Disney is actually make an effort to get it to him but good luck with that. I have a feeling smaller companies like the Jim Henson Company would make more of an effort. I was joking no wonder I haven't gotten a response Kermit wasn't even in the United States. Lol! As far as I know that's all the promoting their doing for the DVD release world wide. Lol! SO STEVE IF YOUR READING OR KERMIT PLEASE CHECK WITH DISNEY! LOL! Yeah I know it's a long shot but what have I got to loose? XD

DannyRWW

Reaction score
See now back when I got my autograph we wrote to the Muppet holding company adress but I don't think that one is valid anymore... I remember hearing stories at the time how they would get together while they were working on a projects (Probably wizard of Oz) and sign photos.... don't know if its true....though My signed Kermit is one of my most prized possessions... its signed by "kermit" and Steve whitmire and addressed to a very special teacher (the student who requested it didn't give them my name sadly) if you look at the background of my video blogs you can see it (well any of them before June when I was filming in my cassroom)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know and I saw it posted on your wall in your YouTube videos. I hate to sound selfish but I've never wanted to meet anyone famous in my life except for Kermit. I mean besides Jim Henson himself which omg would've been the biggest honor of a lifetime but unfortunately since that's never gonna happen meeting Kermit and I am serious is probably the only thing on my bucket list. And heck even if I never get to meet him a response back to the letter I wrote would be good enough for me. I really hope Steve gets that letter because I sent him a special picture and I wrote two letters. One to Kermit and one to Steve.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Hope it works out for you Pinky....I'm guessing if you didn't get a return to sender thats a good thing...wen we did write it took a lon time (Months) to get a response.... but we got a nice letter and the student who sent for these also got a signed picture of Rowlf. I wish the Muppeteers did more live appearances across the country. Kevin Clash came to Milwaukee once but by the time I tried ordering tickets they were sold out.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
from my personal experiance the best place to write was the Jim Henosn company I even got a picture from Frank Oz...

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Hmmmm.......
That would be a tough one. You have have to get him through Disney or something. The retired puppeteers may be easier to contact, I know Jerry Nelson used to post here on the forum. But he hasn't been on here since 2006. :frown:
Jerry Nelson was on this site?! My life has now been complete!:excited: