Steve Martin used to be so great.

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
He needs a better agent or something (just like Eddie Murphy, who has had like only two good films in the last decade). The guy is a comic genius, yet hasn't been in much to showcase his full range. His early career especially is full of horrible fluff.

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
I have seen plenty of stuff. Including movies and some of his stand-up routines. IMO, he is much, much funnier now. Like Pink Panther. Hilarious performance, but it was in a terrible film.

Tonichelle

Reaction score
Father of the Bride 1 & 2 were great... I think those were his best films... but I'm a daddy's girl

and I adore The Three Amigos in a way no one seems to understand... great movie...

haven't seen the jerk, but it's one of dad's all time favorite movies lol so it must be good :smile:

I would love to see Steve and Marty to do another film together, they are classic!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually...if you live in a family of ten Children, Cheaper by the Dozen is one of the most hilarious films ever...

Tonichelle

Reaction score
I didn't grow up with siblings... my brother is ten years younger than I am and he wasn't adopted until after I graduated high school... so I was pretty much an only child... but my pastor has 9 kids and they love that movie! LOL