Stephen Lynch's Song about Jim Henson

travellingpat

Reaction score
i love this song...its great he seems like a real fan of the muppets

Teheheman

Reaction score
Probably one of my favorite songs on that album. It's a great song.

Daniel

Java

Reaction score
I really enjoyed that, thanks for sharing.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I've heard the song before, it's really nice and you can tell that he's a big fan. :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
I've always liked the song, but always wondered why he included Barney, the Power Rangers, and Pokemon?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I've always liked the song, but always wondered why he included Barney, the Power Rangers, and Pokemon?
I think because they're not as deep/meaningful/awesome as the Muppets, but at the time he wrote the song, they were some of the bigger kid's franchises, and were all invented after Jim died. It demonstrates that compared to stuff like that, Muppets kick major butt.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I think because they're not as deep/meaningful/awesome as the Muppets, but at the time he wrote the song, they were some of the bigger kid's franchises, and were all invented after Jim died. It demonstrates that compared to stuff like that, Muppets kick major butt.
I just listened to the song again, and that really makes sense.. it never occured to me before.. and it is true.. the Muppets do kick major butt! Hi-Ya! :smile:

Mr Devco

Reaction score
I think he could have came up with better name. When i first looked at the CD i assumed it was a funny song making fun of Jim like Denis Leary did on No Cure for Cancer. I found it weird he was in the She Dives me Crazy Video after that