Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
That’s right, your favorite curmudgeons are in the running for a Webby! Show your support by visiting the Webby voting site and making your voice heard.

Tip: Once you’ve registered, go to the Online Film & Video area. You’ll find us in the Comedy: Long Formor Series category.

Go to: http://pv.webbyawards.com/account/login

:sleep: :boo:

They have my vote.Lets hope they win and it gives Diz the incentive to bring the web show back permanently.How long can they be on vacation for!!!!!
Winners announced May 1st.

voted hope they win!

Hey wahoowa,

Thanks for the info. I just casted my vote for FtB. Good to see that they are in the lead!!! :smile:

Thanks for all the support / votes! The good news is that due to the support of the fans on Muppet Central, Statler & Waldorf have moved into the #1 position for the Webby award! The bad news is that the competition is gaining ground and we are in the last week of voting.

Please help get out the vote! Tell your friends to go to: http://pv.webbyawards.com/account/login

Reminder: Once you’ve registered, go to the Online Film & Video area. You’ll find us in the Comedy: Long Formor Series category.

Come on everyone, let's keep them at number 1.

You can still vote, but they have turned off the instant polling results for secrecy.So you cant see who is in the lead.

Thanks for all the support from Muppet Central! Statler & Waldorf: From the Balcony won the People's Voice 2007 Webby for Best Comedy Long Form or Series!

Maybe Disney will invest in hiring a webmaster to update the Muppet official site now. Whoo-hoo!

Awesomely Awesome!!!

Yaay!!! Way to go.Lets hope now the show will be resurrected.

Thanks for all the support from Muppet Central! Statler & Waldorf: From the Balcony won the People's Voice 2007 Webby for Best Comedy Long Form or Series!
that is amazing and a big pffftt to everyone who thinks fans don't help and can't do anything.
This is proof enough and it shows disney that people really do still love the muppets!:big_grin:

Just went to webbyawards.com and had a look at the winners list.Could not find a comedy catergory on the list????? Only Humor, and the winner was The Onion???????

Just went to webbyawards.com and had a look at the winners list.Could not find a comedy catergory on the list????? Only Humor, and the winner was The Onion???????
http://www.webbyawards.com/webbys/current.php?media_id=97&season=11
right here my friend scroll down. :smile:

WHOOO!! Go Statler and Waldorf!! *bounces*

Ah yes, I see it now.Could of sworn it wasnt there before.I checked it twice.

Very groovy news, beautiful people. :big_grin:

Let's hope that it does make a tangible difference!

Maybe Disney will invest in hiring a webmaster to update the Muppet official site now. Whoo-hoo!
i hope that will happen, because it has been bugging me on how it has not been updated for a while . hehe he :smile: crazy about how that has not happened yet :crazy:

Hey, always remember the two things Kermit taught you!

1) Something wonderful can always happen, at any time.

2) Beware of amorous pigs!

Wow!! Cool!! They won!!

And I was finally able to vote last week too, so I'm glad my vote is in there.

Hooray for Statler & Waldorf!!!
:big_grin:
Anthony

they won thank goodness they are so great and funny love them they are part of the best of the muppets .:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Great clips thank you for posting those , they are some of my faverite muppets i love them everytime that they do anything pepe is also another faveite so funny . Just love them a lot :smile: i hope they will make a dvd realese of all of those great clips or put them as a bonus feature on a muppet dvd sometime .

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Man, I'm re-watching all the episodes now... wonderful stuff. I'd really love to see a DVD release of this, even though it wouldn't happen.

Watts

Reaction score
Hey gang.
I was just now watching the episodes for the first time. I work nights, so I hope I wasn't causing any disturbance here by all of my giggling. Sure there were some stale moments, but just having something new was good enough for me. Some of the Tom Cruise things had me crying I laughed so hard! Even had a guy ask me if I would ever grow up. My answer? "Why?"
I'd like to see more, but I got SOMEthing more than I had yesterday! I'm already plotting out a couple of days in August too! Yay!

Marky

Reaction score
It's too bad that S&W is also in the past tense.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
They were enjoyable, although not Jerry/Steve or Dave. I missed them. Wish Diz would have the duo critique their own films! Bring it back!