Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
The new voices will take some getting used to, even if they are temporary.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Since GW said they did it form the first episodes then it didn't worry me. I loved it and enjoyed it. I just wished that Floyd would of been there to hold Animal down or tell him to, "Heel! Sit! Stay!" then Animal repeating it. I've always loved when Floyd and Animal would say that. Made me laugh alot. :halo: :big_grin: :sing:

unclematt

Reaction score
I dont think I have a problem if the new talent is only assigned to smaller projects. I just dont want to see new talent doing movie roles. Thank you Gelfing for all of the information.

BEAR

Reaction score
I'm sorry, guys. I just couldn't finish it. I clicked it off after Dr. Teeth. What was up with the new Statler? Awful! Animal was okay and Waldorf is the same. Dr. Teeth is close but needs to be deeper and more gravely. My one and only complaint is the new Statler. The whole episode was just so slow. Maybe I will try again tomorrow but i just couldn't sit through it this time. Sorry

unclematt

Reaction score
I will let you know how I feel tomorrow when I watch at work. My computer is faster at work and it is easier to see.

beaker

Reaction score
Yesssh, that was positively dreadful. Statler and Waldorf are hit and miss chemistry comedic wise(all about the script I guess) but at least with Stevev and Dave it feels like Statler and Waldorf.

My biggest complaint this week was the Dr Teeth and Animal sketch. While animal seemed like Animal as usual, man what was up with Dr Teeth?
ut you know, it wasnt just the performance...please please PLEASE
UPDATE Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem band to something OTHER
than freaking 70's wardrobes. The 70's sucked fashion wise, and why are they allowed to be stuck in a time warp(well least Janice is up to 1985 now) oy.
But yeah, Statler and Waldorf suffer greatly without Steve and Dave. Least it's every week now.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Man...

Then, OMG!

Then...whoah...

Then...*hmmm..*

*clicks it back on to watch again*

Ok...Waldorf is better, Statler is close, Animal was laugh worthy, and Dr Teeth was...

Ok, I get this weird feeling in my chest watching this. Its like, a part of me just KNOWS there is somethignnot right, while another part things, "What is it? What is it?"

I msut say that I did laugh watching this. Twice. But it seems a little...slower? Yes, that, and the chemestry is a tapd off, but remember, they havn't worked together enough yet to get that perfectly in-tune feel. Still...not sure what to think...

MWoO

Reaction score
I too hope these replacements stay on moies.com and don't get used in tv spots or movies. It suck if the real performers never came back though. I owuld like to see Gonzo and Kermit shpw up for that middle segment at some point. Also it would be nice is Bill switched with Eric at some point (assuming the real performers come back). This way we could have Kermit, Fozzie, and Gonzo all in one middle segment just like the old days. The 3 of them really work well togehter.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Nope. I hope that Stadler and Waldorf stay with these two on Movies.com. I never liked Dave's Waldorf.

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
Don't believe the PR spin from Muppet Holdings. This is their way of testing reactions. If you put up with these fake Muppets, Disney will keep using them. They don't care who the performers are. Goelz and Whitmire are replaceable. Expendable. Sports movies and From the Balc now, who knows what next. And Yerrid and Massey will perform ALL characters. Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo.

secret squirrel